Europa School UK is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring) check.
Europa School UK is looking for Teaching Assistants for our Primary to start in September 2016.
- Part-time German speaking
- Part-time Spanish speaking (in our Reception class, 4/5 year-olds)
- Full-time or Part-time English speaking
Please apply by Thursday 23 June using our application form.
Assistant to the Head of Primary
Europa School UK is looking for a part-time Personal Assistant to our Head of Primary to start in September 2016.
- Apply by Thursday 23 June
- Read the full job description
- Salary: 0.5 FTE term-time + an extra 4 weeks, salary PT16 £17,139 p.a. FT (equivalent to £7,627 for PT)
- Please apply by Thursday 23 June using our application form.
Primary Teacher KS1 & KS2 for September, 2016
Europa School UK is a school funded directly by the Department of Education and is growing and looking for primary teachers (English speaking).
- Full-time or part-time (60%) KS1 and KS2
- Salary: Qualified teachers pay scale
- Location: Culham, Oxfordshire
- Contract type: Part-time (60%) or full-time, negociable
- Contract term: Permanent post
- Class teacher sharing a class with another class teacher.
- Please read the full job description, but please refer to dates here.
- Please fill in our application form
For September 2016, Europa School UK is looking for somebody to work from 10.30 to 12.30to help set up the canteen, serve the younger pupils, help clean up and supervise. Please contact the school if you are interested.
If you have some availability on a regular basis, and you feel you can help our children in one of our 3 languages (native speaking level required), you will be very welcome in our school.
You will not supply a Teaching Assistant, but you will give an extra-help to pupils who need it, in little groups or one by one. We have seen numerous times how profitable it is for the children, both in terms of learning and for their self-confidence.
The teachers will guide you, and explain the tasks. It is very rewarding to see children that are focused, happy to work, and doing their best thanks to your help!
At the moment we are especially looking for English speaking volunteers, for reading and literacy.